After a week of looking at a number of sports cars including affordable prices Scion FR-S and Ford Focus ST, today we have our Top 10 things you need to know about car ‘x’ to the elite sports car . It’s time to find out 10 things you should know about the new BMW M5.
Top ten things you need to know about Â BMW M5
- This is the 2013 BMW M5 (F10) M5 models most beautiful and most powerful ever grace our roads.
- The strength came from 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo engine when M (including Twin Scroll Twin Turbo Technology) making 560 horsepower at 7,000 rpm between 6000 and go a maximum torque of 502 lb-ft from 1,500 rpm.
- The engine is mated with a mating with a 7-speed M Double Clutch Transmission Drivelogic. BMW also confirmed a guide for US 6 at no extra cost.
- 0-60 mph comes in 4.3 seconds (some have reported a 0-60 mph time of 3.7 seconds) with a top speed of 155 mph. If you want to go faster you can choose M driver package, which bumps up to a top speed of 190 mph eye-watering.
- The car with a lap time of 7:55 around the report of the Nurburgring, but matching the lap time of the Ferrari F430.
- Energy saving? Really? Who cares … continue reading. But if you really want to know it consumes 31% less fuel than the outgoing model.
- It has a 21.92-gallon fuel tank, which means you can continue to drive longer, but you’ll end up paying more at the pump between fill-ups
- TheÂ 2013 BMW M5 is something called the Active M Differential, which provide better traction when cornering – even on snow, gravel or stone. Active M Differential provides traction and supporting the rear wheel drive setup – even when accelerating out of corners and movement on slippery surfaces.
- It’s smart too: A new feature called Brake Energy Regeneration, lose kinetic energy that would otherwise be wasted, and converted into electricity by a generator, and is stored in batteries.
- Prices start from $ 90.695 – but a fully loaded model can run up to $ 117.975.